Here you can find all necessary information regarding the financial policy and the financial results of Fluvius System Operator and the Fluvius Economic Group.
Contact Investor relations
Do you have a question or a suggestion for Fluvius Investor Relations? Send an email to [email protected]. We will be glad to help.
The person responsible for IR matters at Fluvius is
Brusselsesteenweg 199, B-9090 Melle
Telefoon: (+32) (0)9 263 4504
Change to financial calendar 019
Due to a change in the dates for the meetings of Fluvius System Operator cvba’s Board of Directors, the financial calendar 2019 has to be changed. Consequently, the publication date for the half-yearly report per 30 June 2019 will be postponed from Friday 30 August 2019 to Friday 27 September 2019.
You can find general information for investors in this document:
Fluvius System Operator cvba is the independent company that is responsible for
- building, managing and maintaining the distribution grids for electricity and natural gas in all 300 Flemish municipalities
- managing the public lighting in all 300 Flemish municipalities
- building, managing and maintaining the sewerage system in 84 Flemish municipalities
- managing the cable distribution network in 102 Flemish municipalities
- building district heating grids
- the duties of a social supplier of energy
- the promotion of the rartional use of energy and water
- and supporting Flemish local authorities in their drive towards more energy efficiency and obtaining the climate objectives.
Fluvius is carrying out these activities on behalf and for the account of 11 intermunicipal companies (‘intermunicipalities’): Fluvius Antwerpen, Fluvius Limburg, Gaselwest, Imewo, Infrax-West, Intergem, Iveg, Iveka, Iverlek, PBE, Riobra and Sibelgas. These 11 intermunicipal companies are at the same time Fluvius System Operator cvba’s shareholders.
Our subsidiaries are Atrias (50%), De Stroomlijn (64%) and Synductis (33%).
The Fluvius Economic Group consists of Fluvius System Operator cvba, wit hits consolidated subsidiaries, and the 11 intermunicipalities.
A. Fluvius Economic Group
B. Fluvius System Operator cvba (consolidated)
Our financial calender
Rating and bonds
|Eandis System Operator||A3 (positive)||A+ (stabil)e|
To be completed …
On 15 October 2018 Creditreform issued an A+ rating to the outstanding bonds of Fluvius (= ex-Eandis and ex-Infrax). The rating report can be accessed here:
Choose a topic for an overview of the previous publications.